A lot has been happeninng at AD Young in the past six months, let’s take a look:
- 2018 – AD Young take on the servicing for Jumbotec. After Pepe decided to hang up his tools, we helped him with his existing database of loyal customers for service, repair and sales for machines and consumables.
- December 2018 – AD Young move to larger premises. Our new premises are five times larger than our previous ones faciitating a larger stock holding of parts and machines, thus helping us to maintain our customers wide format fleet. This also means a broader service offering within our larger workshop facilities. We are expanding our demonstration facilities for both new and second user machines.
- March 2019 – Introduction of the new Epson wide format range. AD Young has introduced into its portfoliio the exciting new CAD and Graphics printers from Epson. Have a look on our website or call our highly trained sales team to discuss your exact requirements 01454 422710.
- April 2019 – re-branding. We never sit still at AD Young and one of our recent projects was to inject a fresh look into the company brand. You’ve probably seen our new logo in the press, on social media or on our website. It’s the same AD Young of old, tried and tested, but with a bright and fresh ‘Spring’ in our step.
- May 2019 – Canon at AD Young. Another project we are happy to announce the imminent completion of, is the introduction of Canon to our product line. This is just a teaser for now, more information will be winging its way to you very soon.
We would like to thank everyone for their ongoing support of our business and please do contact us if you have any questions or feedbak on what we are doing.